Hearts will flutter at the sight of these Chocolate Pie Dessert sliders - a perfect addition to spring!
What You’ll Need
- Marie Callender's Chocolate Satin Pie
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 boxed cake mix (white, yellow or vanilla) and corresponding ingredients
- 1 pkg (28 oz each) Marie Callender’s® Chocolate Satin Pie (thawed according to package directions)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Muffin top pan
- Pastry bag/pastry tip
- Small bowl
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin top pan with baking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Place batter in muffin top pan; bake about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl blend 3 slices of Marie Callender’s® Chocolate Satin Pie (crust and filling) until smooth.
- Fill pastry bag with pastry tip; add pie mixture. Snip corner of bag, to create a homemade piping bag.
- Pipe filling on half of muffin tops. Close with remaining muffin tops to create sandwiches. Top mini chocolate pies with Reddi-wip just before serving.
Spring Decoration Idea
Roll the sides of each dessert slider in crushed, candy-coated chocolates for a pop of color. On top, use the candy-coated chocolates to create the body of a butterfly and add chocolate-dipped pretzels for wings.