Never leave a slice of pie behind! Leftover key lime pie is the key to these tart, creamy, refreshing no-bake IceBox Squares.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE KEY LIME SQUARES:
- 1¼ cups Graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter, melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) Cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz each) Sweetened condensed milk
- 3 slices (1/8th each) Marie Callender’s Key Lime Pie, crust removed
- 1 TBS Lime zest, divided
- 2 cups Reddi-wip®
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl; press mixture firmly in bottom of 8x8-inch baking pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl; beat with electric mixer on medium-high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until fluffy. Add in condensed milk, pie filling and 1 teaspoon lime zest; beat until blended well. Fold in Reddi-wip.
- Pour mixture evenly over graham cracker crust; sprinkle with remaining 2 teaspoons lime zest. Cover; place in freezer overnight or until firm. Cut evenly into squares; serve Key Lime Pie Squares immediately.