These creamy, tart no bake Key Lime Pie Cannoli are a deliciously refreshing spring dessert.
What You’ll Need
- PAM® Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag (10 oz each) miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups fruit-flavored rice cereal
- 1 pkg (36 oz each) Marie Callender's Key Lime Pie (thawed according to package directions)
- Parchment paper
- Cookie tray
- Small plastic lid (approximately 5”-6” in diameter)
- Small cylinder (i.e., salt shaker)
- 1 piping bag or plastic baggie (quart size)
- Small bowl
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; spray with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat; add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Stir in cereal.
- Spread mixture onto cookie sheet. Press mixture evenly onto cookie sheet using a rubber spatula or with hands dipped in water.
- While warm, use small plastic lid or cookie cutter to cut circles from the cereal mixture. Wrap circles around small cylinder to form cannolis.
Key Lime Cream Filling:
- In small bowl blend 3 slices Marie Callender’s® Key Lime Pie (crust and filling) until smooth.
- Fill pastry bag with pastry tip; add pie mixture. Snip corner of bag, to create a homemade piping bag. Pipe mixture into centers of cannolis.
Spring Decorating Idea:
Top with Reddi-wip® and sprinkles.